A Garden Party for the Opening of the Merrimon-Wynne Carriage House
Oh boy! What a fun event and styled shoot this was to plan! We were so honored when we were asked to plan the Merrimon-Wynne’s original opening a few years ago, and over the moon when we found out we were going to get to be a part of the Carriage House opening as well! This gorgeous venue has become so successful so quickly, it speaks leaps and bounds about all of the hard work and love that has gone into bringing the historic house and it’s newest accompaniment, the Carriage House, to it’s current glory.
This time around, we embraced the Spring and went for an enchanted garden party, because who doesn’t love celebrating the season amongst everything bright and happy?! Anna and her husband Brian from Meristem Floral were the perfect pair to accomplish this look along with rentals and furniture from Party Reflections & Themeworks, and place settings from Bailey’s! In addition to the most amazing flowers and some stunning moss elements, there were giant butterflies, the tastiest food, and the prettiest setting to put it all in! Seriously, this is why we love what we do!! Every single one of the participating vendors did an incredible job and we are so thankful for them. The shoot was even used as the cover for Southern Bride & Groom‘s 30th anniversary issue AND featured on Borrowed & Blue!
Scroll through the images to see all of the beauty that came together and everyone who made it happen!
- Venue – The Merrimon-Wynne House
- Planning – La Fête
- Photographer – Renee Sprink Photography
- Bridal Gown – Alexia’s Bridal Boutique & Vera Wang
- Catering – Donovan’s Dish
- Florist – Meristem Floral
- Hair & Makeup – Makeup for Your Day
- Furniture, lighting, and decor – Themeworks
- Linens – Party Reflections
- China – Bailey’s Fine Jewelry & Herend
- Calligraphy – Mason Dixon Designs
- Performers – Elevate NC
- Invitations – Emily Brooks Designs
- Music – Bunn DJ Company